Tuesday 27 October 2015

What do you regret in life....

My dearest and adorable friends

Today we will share an extract of a reply of Jack Ma,executive chairman of Alibaba Group, a family of highly successful Internet-based businesses.

 He is the first mainland Chinese entrepreneur to appear on the cover of Forbes and as of November 2014, he is the richest man in China.

A question came from a teenager from the crowd...Mr Jack Ma...What do you regret in life....

His answer was so genuine...

I regret I worked so hard...and i spent so less time with my family...

And I regret that if I have another life I would never do things like this....My wife said to me..You do not belong to me you belong to the Alibaba...

You know life is so short...People have their own views...

Some people think you are rich you are successful....Maybe Not...

Some people say this guy does not have money..he is a terrible guy...Maybe Not

Everyone has his own life....and happiness is what matters in life....

It's too late to regret...Forget the regret...You still have twenty to thirty years in front of you...Enjoy the show...

Don't just exist...Live your life....

http://kamcity25.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment