Tuesday 7 June 2016

Muhammad Ali....The Greatest!!!!

Dearest friends

On 17 January 1942 was born a legend and he sadly passed away last week.

Though Muhammad Ali was a professional boxer, he was widely regarded as one of the most significant and celebrated sports figures of the 20th century.

From early in his career, the Louisville hero was known as an inspiring, controversial and polarizing figure both inside and outside the ring.

He was both a floating butterfly and a stinging bee.

Ali remains the only three-time world heavyweight champion and was nicknamed "The Greatest”. He retired from boxing in 1981.

We will end today's mail with one of his inspiring quote.

I am an ordinary man who worked hard to develop the talent I was given.

I believed in myself, and I believe in the goodness of others....Muhammad Ali

May his soul rest in peace. Thank you Ali for everything you did for humanity.

Kam


No comments:

Post a Comment