Tuesday 24 May 2016

I am Jose Mourinho and I don't change. I arrive with all my qualities and my defects.



My dearest and adorable friends

Today it will be a mail for football lovers.

Born on the 26th January 1963 in Portugal….

Impressive coaching skills….He is a living legend…Premier League Manager of the Year 2005…Serie A Manager of the year 2010...FIFA Coach of the Year in 2010…and the list goes on and on

Between 2003 and 2012, he did not go a single calendar year without winning at least one trophy.

Widely known for his strong personality, refined dress sense, and quirky comments at press conferences…

He is the next expected Manager of Manchester United :)…Currently known as the ‘The Special One’…but very soon as ‘Old Trafford's Special One’

I will end today’s mail with a quote from the one Man Utd fans have been waiting for …

I am Jose Mourinho and I don't change. I arrive with all my qualities and my defects.

Have a beautiful day.

Kam

No comments:

Post a Comment